Saturday, August 21, 2010

Signature to Signature

AHOY!

Well well well, look who's back from the busy school life?
ME!

And now I shall give you my masterpiece!
In the celebration of Lights' new album, Acoustic EP album,
Katy Perry comes to Malaysia (my town),
Charmed new comic issue is out,
I give you, them, in a signature.
















:D Like it?
Ask my permission first, bitache.

I was thinking, should I made Phoebe's signature?
Then again I failed on making power of four signature.
So what the heck.

Aaaaaaaaand all of these are used in a new techniques I learn in a minutes!
I love it. And I'm getting used of it. It's pretty easy.

Lol no I'm not teaching you, search ya self.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand of course I will do an Alyssa Milano signature, since ... for celebrating her 100+million followers in Twitter.
And also her first anniversary wedding!
As a present of course.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand not to worry, Gendou's signture will do be doing the same day as Alyssa's.
Since Gendou is celebrating his 10th anniversary :D!

Long live Gendou.com!

Alright earthlings, time for me to go to bed.
It's been an exhaust day for me.

And so I shall end with the song I'm listening right now...

I can tell just what you want, you don't want to be alone, you don't want to be alone.
And I can say is what you know, but you know them the whole time, yeah you know them the whole time.

-Two Door Cinema Club, What You Know

No comments:

Post a Comment