Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mistress of The Other Side

A visit, to the other side, is not an easy thing.

Harlo earthlings!

Yeah I know, it is been awhile I update something in this blog.
I kindda get a bit lazy sometimes... Plus I'm very very busy with my studying.

Do not worry. I have 3 papers left, and YAHOO! holiday for 3 months before college starts.
To truth, I'm not ready for college.
Or University

OR THE OTHER LIFE

I wanna stay as young as I can.
First, you get cute.
Second, you can do your things.
Third, money isn't your problem.

It is sad. My parents didn't taught me how to stand on my own feet.
That is why I'm not easy with my surroundings.
And sometimes, I failed on my love life.

But overall, its an adventure that everyone has to get through.
Minus PeterPan.

So here's some of my holidays plan.
First, I'll try to get a huge chunk of money. Then I'll decide wheater for the sake of my Gendou friends, of their long distance relationship, or save it later and make a huge event.

Second, I will travel my own country, Malaysia, and find interesting facts and places.
There's still 2 state left I haven't visit.

Third, I will ... clean my room and workplace.

Mostly it's all about my personal projects.
Like doing the Gendounians Song. Which is 20% finished.

My head included thounsands of plans that concluded money. and time. and people.

It sucks. I only wish the world isn't that expensive.
Or even Money gets in the way.

Well this is a very personal blog.
I'm just sad. Seeing how I could not answer today's exam paper.
Its accounting. I never seen the question format before.
And it gets me angry when some bastard said it's the most easy paper in history.

We know you're genius on it, don't show off .___.

Now here's my new problem.
My "daughter" wants me to go to Singapore with her to meet her boyfriend.

My brain said yes, but my parents wouldn't.
Its not that I don't want to come, but seeing how my parents wouldn't agree.
Its sad to say no to her.

She's, well, people always have their ups and downs, and that's mostly her outside personalities.
I've meet her. She's taller than I am.

Which... is... is... a... fact.
BUT

The point is... I still don't know how should I explain to my parents.
If only I could do it or to tell her.
Its just to hard.

I understand the situations, but... That's the problem.
I'm always there when friends needed, but they dumped me when I'm in need.

Still, if you (she) reading this, I'll try my best to explain and see how thing goes.

So.

Never.

Ever.

Fall.

In.

Love.

When.

You're.

Not.

Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment