Monday, July 26, 2010

A FIGHT FOR A FIGHT

Never underestimate us, shity people!

I have an anger that I can control on various types of people.

Firstly, one anger I can't control, a break up anger.
That is a normal thing to every else.

But, in this case it is unfair and rage-ly madly turn us all into warriors!

First case.
My math tuition teacher accidentally just playing pushing our stuff into the floor.
While in my case, he actually took out my umbrella and open it up and playing girly actions with the umbrella.
I stand my guard of anger, because I was more into my math solutions rather then a playful adult.

Second case.
This second case is something racists.
No matter how I hate it, I still keep my anger into lower level.

That bitch said I can't play Sudoku and that I just simply put my numbers.
In my case, I wasn't playing seriously, I just want to let the time passed.
In her case, she keeps insulted and teased me at my back.

AND DON'T EVER THINKING THAT I DO NOT KNOW CHINESE BITCH.

I know perfectly simple chinese. Shity people is shity.
She told her friends and her friends are just same.
They told her to tell me to get off of the computer.

But I stand my guard firmly.
And I stay there as long as I can hold my anger.
Just as soon as she's going to her class.
I jump off and charged up with my friends, who just done with their classes.

All of us start to talking in chinese and tease her back!
TAKE THAT BITCH.

Third case.
Hey dude, I know you are ruling our school, but don't ask for destruction when everything is FINE!
The "Nice" Principal is sending our art room at the back which are a shity room.
With the shity smell, and the shity underly works.

Yeah they promise it will be done in a week.

HEY DUDE, YOUR WEEK IS LIKE MONTH.
STUPID USELESS WORDS OF PROMISE.

I shall never going to like the Principal no matter what he said or do, kindly.
Since you force us to move at the shity room, we shall force you to follow our own interior designs!

And we shall make that room more nicely and peacefully then your stupid worthless office.

Hey, why don't you move into that room and let you feel how it is when you're actually inside it for the next 2 hours!

Don't worry, we shall get our revenge soon.

-Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment