Saturday, July 24, 2010

Regret, Future, Rejections.

It's the decision where everything is going to be, regretful.

Well, here's a sad news.
See, this is why I always hate Saturday and Tuesday.

My favorite day should be Thursday, Wednesday and Friday.
Lol see how I put Thursday before Wednesday?
That's epic fail.

Who cares, it's MY BLOG.

Back to the sad news.

First of all, I can't attend my classmates' BBQ party, today.
It's sad, because it's probably a nice outing with my classmates that we have planned.

And yet my family brainwashed me saying that I shouldn't go since there's none of my close friends who sit beside me are going.
Well, I guess it would be boring if their not there too.

There's the decision.
Either I go and enjoying and knowing them more, I'll get the relationship closed.
Or
I don't go and staying at home and enjoying playing my computer and editing this and that, and I'll regret for not attending and not getting the relationship close enough.

Conclusion: Brainwashed by family, saying staying at house is better because mom is lazy to send and take me from the house.

Now another sad news.

Today, I got the chance to go to my favorite bookstore which are, Kinokuniya (KLCC) and Times (Pavilion)

The problem is I don't know what book should I get, since all those famous books I have is brought.
So, I just thought I'll just go there and I'll find something new.
However, I found chick-lit which are like vampires stuff and relationship stuff.

Heh, not my reading stuff, sorry.
Why is there no interesting books like Derek Landy and Micheal Scott?
Those would probably catch my eyes, and I'll buy it each year (if of course it comes in series books, and that you're going to publish a book in a year)

Okay, I do brought some Twilight books and also one vampire book.
But hey, I only brought 2 first books of Twilight and the vampire book was awesome then any other stuff.
Thank you Susan for your "S" book.
At first glance you would think it's a chick-lit stuff, but it's actually an awesome book.
Complicated, but awesome.

And I wish there would have a second book.

Talking about dead-walking creatures, I also love Neil Gaiman's "The Graveyard Book".
THAT is awesome, just epic awesome.

And I finally finished Darren Shan series.
I saw one new book from the series. Or is the series ended?
Well, I'll just wait and see how it goes.

Okay let's stop talking about books for awhile and back to the sad news.

So, I went inside of the Kinokuniya bookstore and found out that there's no new novel.
I just walk around and finally given up on searching Japanese book, novel, and computing book.

That's when my mind working fast.

GRAPHIC BOOKS! UPSTAIRS!

With my walking speed, I went upstairs. My heaven.

IT'S HAVING A DISCOUNT PROMOTION!

"ALL GRAPHIC DESIGN BOOKS IN 20%"

HELL YEAH!

I walk around and at the end I couldn't choose one graphic book.
There's so many and fricking awesomely and also half expensive.

There's so many category like Logo, Typo, Web Design, Vector and etc.
I like to choose Web Design and Vector but seeing how less quality they have I just had to 2nd check.

Not to mention, I gave up on them before I'll go insane and screaming.
So I had to go downstairs and look for some discount on computering books.

I got no choice at all.
But hey, once I reached Times, I got some porfit.

Idiots books are on discount and I found "Writing for Young Adults" but then I second glance and I found my wonderful book. "World Mythology"

Hell yes, so I had to choose either Writing or Mythology.
Of course I hell-ta choose Mythology.

I wanted both but you know how expensive they are.
I had to let go of writing since I had 2 writing books.

And of course I got my own a Web Designing book from Dummies.
It got discount too.

And again I had to choose, either Web Designing book.
OR
Dreamweaver CS3 book.

I'm thinking this Dreamweaver CS3 is important because it got something to do with Web Designing book but it's much expensive then that.

And again I let go of the DCS3.

Another sad news,
My "daughter" is breaking up with her boyfriend.

I know it's my place to say or do something, but they are prefect together...
I don't know what's got into my "daughter" minds.
And also how un-manly her boyfriend.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to attach them back and then sew them.

Well whatever it is, I'm not going to let it affect my studies and future.
I'm still thinking about which college I should go.
Either way, let's get to the main subject.
Which are SPM first before college and dreams.

-Matthew

PS To cheer myself up, last night I made a few awesome apps on my computer. And now my desktop is pimp'd!


No comments:

Post a Comment