Friday, July 23, 2010

Result! And Where Do I Go?

There Is Ups and Downs Everyday!

Hooray! We got no minus or addition marks!
My art folios are A+ that's good!
A+ is the highest grade in our examination grading!

I got 87 which are A+

Now there's the downs news.

WHERE THE HELL UNIVERSITY SHOULD I ENTER?

There's The One Academy, Saito Art College, Daisen Art College, Taylor's College, Segi College and other college.

It's pretty insane to just see all those courses and not knowing which you should take.

I probably going to The One Academy.
The harder you gone through, the more salary you'll get.
That's what a person from the Medicine booth told us.

Yeah once you sat down on the chair they will blur us all the detail we should know and learn.
Or probably just motivate us.

TOA gave me a cool plastic bag and my friends was like hunting for college plastic bag rather than informations.
Lol.

I ask a few Gendounians, and most of them are going to TOA.
So I'll probably end there too.
TOA is quite close to Sunway Pyramid 8D
In case there's some convention, I can just walk and walk into the con!

Well then, 'til next time, I shall give some more info about the 2 worlds I live in.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment