Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The heroes, the finish line.

WE DID IT!

I have finished this year school marathon!
23'57''62 is my time.

Yeah I set it while I was running.
I guess it's my slowest run ever.

My friend also took top 20.
But he got in 26th.

While me probably somewhere in 30-40th
Yeah who cares.
I finished the race.

One more thing, today, is probably the most relaxing and refreshing day ever.
OUR ART PROJECT IS FREAKING FINISHED!

It took us 4 months to finish it.
We sort of slacking between the month of May and Jun.
Because the art teacher was in her laboring and we just had exams so we slack off.

But, we finish it all together.
Phew, next up academics.

I probably skipped a lot of class today and yesterday.
Well I'll catch up later.

Aaaaaaand I'll upload some of the photos of our masterpiece in my facebook.
I dare you search for it without clues.

I went crazy on the skype call with Julia.
HA, and after that my sugar running very very low.
And silent.

I probably don't have much to say here.
Audiiiiiiiios amingoesssssssss

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment