Sunday, July 18, 2010

An Empty Man's Heart

So I made a few song in just 2 days...

Today, I feel.. empty.

In the future I would most probably lost some of my friends.
In case you don't know, I received a very shocking news from a very close and worried friend of mine.
She took an ultrasound test 3 days ago and the results are that she have a breast cancer.

In my case, my father's mom had a breast cancer, and now my parents are doctors.
I would probably fine some ways to stop this cancer in a matter of time to let my dearest friend to live longer with her boyfriend.

In the meantime, I totally feel empty.
I do have friends. But, the feeling of not loving someone deeply is what I'm missing.
Yes, I need a girlfriend.

Since I'm living in 2 worlds, and quite frankly you don't know what are those 2 worlds means.
In other words, I live in both side. Reality and fantasy.
Of course there's other meaning of my 2 worlds which I would like to shut it inside the save box.

I would leave that problem once I found someone I like..
But I'll always love Lina and Zoe.
Well, they have what they have.
Never give up, Holkers! xD

I made 2 new songs and I would share to you guys on another post.
I'm working on a third one.

Oh and today I talk with DaveDays and Kimmitalks. THEY ARE AWESOME
And Dave actually read my sentences!

"Dave acting weird with the shades"

And he reads it out. LOL.
We love you Dave.

Now, I probably feel totally an idiot saying to my "daughter" to forget her boyfriend name...
Oh well, fathers always make mistakes.

Anyhow, that's all for today.
Another busy day ahead!

-Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment